Animals on State Property

ASU follows the N.C. Office of State Personnel (OSP) policy found in the Workplace Safety & Health Manual, Section 5.16: Requirements Regarding Animals on State Property.

In the event you spot or observe a stray or unattended animal on campus or in a University building, report the incident to University Police (Ext 2150). If you have questions/concerns contact University Police (Ext. 2150). Your cooperation and observance of this safety and health requirement is appreciated.