The Appalachian State University campus is currently operating under normal conditions.
Equal Opportunity Policy
Appalachian State University is committed to providing equal opportunity in education and employment to all applicants, students, and employees. The University does not discriminate in access to its educational programs and activities, or with respect to hiring or the terms and conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, gender identity and expression, political affiliation, age, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. The University actively promotes diversity among students and employees.
- All university-wide environmental safety and health-related policies are published in the Environmental Safety and Health section of the Appalachian State University Policy Manual.
- All university-wide emergency management-related policies are published in the Emergency Management section of the Appalachian State University Policy Manual.
- 15-Passenger Van Usage Procedures (see University Policy 303.13, 15-Seat Vans)
- Lockout-Tagout Procedures & Forms (see University Policy 303.14, Lockout-Tagout Procedures)
- Planning Large Campus Events
- Prescription Safety Glasses - Purchasing Procedure
- North Carolina Department of Labor, Occupational Safety & Health Division (NCOSH) regulations on occupational safety & health
- North Carolina Department of Health & Human Services, Department of Public Health, Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology Branch, Health Hazards Control Unit (NC DPH/HHU) Asbestos Hazard Management Program regulations
- North Carolina Department of Health & Human Services, Department of Public Health, Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology Branch, Health Hazards Control Unit (NC DPH/HHU) Lead-Based Paint Hazard Management Programs regulations